Tuesday 8 February 2011

NARWHAL SOUP - TEMPORARY SHOP

Narwhal Soup is aimed to be a creative and quirky shop for my handmade designs and products including cards, plushes and accessories. This blog will include detailed shots and images including details on materials and where you can but these items.

Until I can sort out my Etsy store I will be listing items here with details for sale, so if you see something you like then please email me and I will forward payment details. I will keep you posted when my store is opened!

You can view my original artwork at my DeviantArt Gallery and purchase prints from my Print Store
Various accesories and items can also be purchased containing my art from my Zazzle Store.

If you would like to purchase any items please email me at pai.thagoras@gmail.com with the item name to reserve it and to recieve payment details. This is a first come first served item.


PLEASE NOTE: I will only accept paypal payments.

CURRENTLY FOR SALE:
Pink Filigree Valentines Day Card 1 in stock
Big Heart Valentines Day Card
1 in stock
His Monster Valentines Day Card 2 in stock
Her Monster Valentines Day Card
2 in stock
12 Hearts Valentines Day Card 1 in stock
9 Hearts Valentines Day Card 1 in stock

Don't forget to check the older posts for more items (sorry, not all of them will be instock or available for sale).

No comments:

Post a Comment